Another day closer to Halloween, another printable activity! This time we’ve got a Halloween hidden picture puzzle. Puzzles are one of the funnest and easiest activities for two year olds and older children who are learning the alphabet.
This Halloween game is my go-to activity when kids need a quick screen-free activity.
Spooktacular Free Halloween activities
We have tons and tons of engaging activities for elementary students that challenge kids’ problem-solving skills and promote creative thinking. In fact, we have over 1000 crafts, easy stem activities, games, printables and more!
Most of our ideas are inexpensive and use materials that you already have on hand.
We have something for the little ones too! Ignite hands-on learning for toddlers and preschoolers with this huge preschooler activities resource that includes many crafts, lesson plans, printables, games, projects, and experiments. You can find all the best coloring pages for kids on the internet here at Kids Activities Blog!
But if all you’re looking for is a quick, creative, mess-free afternoon, then check out our printable kid activity library where you will find a variety of printables that matches the season, your children’s mood, or their favorite animals!
Halloween hidden picture puzzles
There are so many benefits to solving hidden pictures games: an engaging seek and find printable can help improve your kids’ observation skills and attention to detail. Kids who prefer visual activities will especially love this coloring puzzle.
Let your kid find all of the objects that are hiding in our Halloween pictures. We dare you to find spooky eyes, a witch hat, and other Halloween-themed objects!
This diy Halloween printable will enhance your children’s vocabulary too, all while having fun. Score!
How to play hidden picture puzzles?
The coolest thing about this spooky Halloween game is that it requires very little preparation!
All you have to do is print it (don’t worry, we made this worksheet black and white so you won’t use too much ink), grab a couple of crayons and have your children circle or cross the hidden pictures as they find them. It’s not as easy as you think!
Want more spooky Halloween games and activities?
- These 4 seek and find printables are perfect for teaching the seasons.
- Halloween tracing pages make a great pre-writing practice activity for little ones who are learning to write.
- Grab your crayons because today we’re coloring these Halloween coloring pages.
- This not-so-spooky Halloween sight words game is lots of fun for early readers.
- Maths don’t have to be boring! Just print our Halloween math worksheets (yes, they are free!)
- Make bingo spooky for this holiday with our Halloween bingo for kids.
- Learn how to make slime, pumpkin guts and more with these Halloween sensory activities.
- Here are a few preschool Halloween activities that your little one will enjoy doing.
- Make maths fun for everyone with these Fall-themed math crossword puzzles.
- Rainy day? Don’t worry! These fall printables for kids will make today more fun!
- Pumpkins are popping up everywhere! Find out everything you can do with them with this pumpkin activities list.
- Want more Halloween fun? Check out these 28+ Halloween games for kids!
- Create easy glow in the dark cards that will make nighttime exciting for children!
- Chocolate lovers: Hershey’s back with new Halloween candy, and I can’t wait to try them all!
- These Halloween hacks are all you need to make halloween easier this year!