If there is one consistent thing this summer? It’s that Dairy Queen is going to have amazing new Blizzards for us to enjoy, whether it’s in the car or on the patio.
Drumsticks, Piñata Party, Frosted Animal Cookies, Cotton Candy … There’s a Blizzard flavor for every taste and mood. The newest addition to the Blizzard line-up? The August Blizzard of the Month, an Oreo Fudge Brownie Blizzard!
As the Oreo Fudge Brownie Blizzard is a Blizzard of the Month, it will only be around for a short time, so make sure to head to your Dairy Queen soon if you want to try one out.
So what exactly is in this amazing-sounding goodness? It’s a cup of Dairy Queen’s World Famous vanilla soft serve. The soft-serve is blended with Oreo cookie pieces, brownie pieces, and cocoa fudge, for a perfect chocolate-y treat. Like all Blizzards, it is offered in mini, small, medium, and large sizes.
If the Oreo Fudge Brownie Blizzard isn’t your cup of tea (and we wonder why it wouldn’t be), there’s an entire menu of Summer Special Blizzards you can try out for a cool, refreshing treat.
Want More Dairy Queen News? Check out:
- Dairy Queen Has A New Cotton Candy Dipped Cone
- How to Get A Dairy Queen Cone Covered in Sprinkles
- You can get a Dairy Queen Cherry Dipped Cone
- Check out these DIY Cupcake Kits from Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen’s Summer Menu Is Here
- I can’t wait to try this new Dairy Queen Slush