While what school may look like in the fall is still up in the air in many districts, the idea that our kids might need face masks is beginning to look like more of a reality.
Even if districts don’t require the masks, many cities still have orders and masks designed to fit kids comfortably are something every family is looking for.
Target’s Cat & Jack brand is already known for its super soft clothing and great prices, and now they are getting into the mask game too.
Right now, you can buy 2-packs of Cat & Jack brand masks on Target.com, for just $4/pack. That’s only $2 per mask and these masks are washable. Masks are also available in select stores, which can be narrowed down on Target’s website.
Designed with kids in mind, these masks come in super cute patterns and colors, including dinosaurs, rainbows, hearts, and sports balls. There are also simpler patterns like stripes or buffalo plaid, and even solids if your child doesn’t enjoy brighter colored masks.
The masks are made of 100% cotton, with two layers and a pocket for a filter (filter not included). They secure with ear loops on each side for easy on and off and are machine washable to keep them clean.
Twelve different 2-packs are currently available for purchase, and at $4/pack, you can easily purchase a few to mix and match all week long.
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.
- These fun crafts for kids could turn your day around in 5 minutes!