Our Summer plans this year involve a lot of time in our backyard. That’s why we’re doing what we can to make our backyard a retreat that the whole family can enjoy. One way to spruce up the yard? With this adorable Happy Camper playhouse!
How to Make this Happy Camper Playhouse
This Camper is a DIY playhouse, so it’s ideal for someone who knows a bit about woodworking. But with Paul Gifford’s thorough plans, including a list of lumber and hardware, it’s totally doable and a great DIY project.
For just $40, you can nab the detailed 43-page step-by-step PDF plan, and it will walk you through how to build the whole thing, from the frame to the windows. The end result looks like something truly magical that your kids are sure to appreciate and love.
When the Happy Camper playhouse is built, your kids will have a two level-play set with 64 square feet of play space. Total dimensions are 14 feet wide, and six feet deep.
Kids will be able to peek out the windows, of which there are five total. A outside ladder also allows them to get to the second floor. As a special add-on, the PDF plan also includes instructions on how to build a rock wall.
Paul’s Playhouse mentions that the Happy Camper plans are for kids age 3-10, in part because the interior is four feet high. If only these campers came in adult size!
Once it’s all assembled, you get to pick what colors to paint it, and if you want some inspiration, you’ll find a ton over on Paul’s Playhouse over on Facebook. You’ll also see how some people spruced up the playhouse even more by adding things like a mini porch. It’s super cute, and I know my kids would love it!
Paul’s Playhouse also features a variety of other plans for some truly unique playhouses.
Love Stuff That Glows In The Dark? Then Be Sure To Check Out These Post:
- You’re little one will love this glow in the dark slime! It’s so much fun.
- These glow in the dark balloons are so cool!
- Spend more time outside with these glow in the dark bubbles.
- There is a glow in the dark basketball hoop and my family needs one!
- Looking for a glow in the dark slime recipe? We have one!
- This glow in the dark blanket will keep you feeling secure all night!
- These glow in the dark dinosaur wall decals are perfect for kids scared of the dark.
- Play glow in the dark tic tac toe!