Stuck-at-Home Journal: My Biggest Fan (Read As Stalker) During Quarantine
Quarantine has made me realize that I have a super fan…
My Dog is My Biggest Fan During Quarantine
My dog is stalking me.
Panda, who has always been a little more devoted to me than any other member of the family is now in full stalker mode.
It was cute at first to look down and see her a few steps behind me.
Now she is mid-step…meaning that I could trip at any moment.
On the stairs is the worst. Regretfully, we used to play this game with her trying to trick her whether we were going up or down the stairs. Now she is taking NO chances and deciding to be the cause of what will inevitably be the two of us tumbling down the stairs in a dramatic scene.
We will likely both break a hip.
Recording Furbaby Quarantine Memories in my Stuck-at-Home Journal
She used to sleep with one of the boys and would join me in the morning when they got up. She started escaping at 3 am, 2 am and last night she showed up a little after midnight.
And don’t even get me started on trying to vacuum while she attempts to “protect” me from the noisy, scary machine. My housework would be so much easier without the jaws of a 22 lb. french bulldog attached to the vacuum rubber furniture bumper.
In the beginning she stayed close to me because she sensed something abnormal and needed occasional reassurance.
At the end of this she is going to need a dog psychiatrist.
Fun Things to Do While You’re Stuck at Home
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- These crafts for kids are so fun and easy!
- Learn how to make headbands with buttons.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.
- Make a batch of these Edible Harry Potter Wizard Wands, with this recipe from The Nerd’s Wife, and then have a Harry Potter movie marathon!
- Your will love these fun halloween games for kids!