With many states requiring or recommending that those out in public wear face masks, parents are wondering, “Where can we find the best masks for young children?”
It’s already difficult to convince young kids to leave a mask on their face and not touch their faces, it’s difficult enough for the grown ups. But Cubcoats has designed their face masks with young children in mind, and they are super cute to wear.
Cubcoats already makes awesome hoodies that zip into stuffed animals for kids to be able to bring along with them and their masks are inspired by these animals.
The Cubcoats masks are designed with comfort for kids in mind. Each two layer mask is lined with 100% cotton as the inner layer and features a filter pocket.
The outside is designed to match Cubcoats animal designs, with a two pack of orange/grey animal faces or a two pack of pink/purple animal faces available. Soft elastic ear loops hold the mask in place and a bendable wire nose piece helps the mask fit to your child’s face. The masks are also machine washable, which is so important with kids.
Cubcoats is also donating 10% of the proceeds of its mask sales to Feeding America and their COVID-19 relief efforts. As of mid-May, Cubcoats has donated over 105,000 meals through Feeding America.
Right now, you can order these adorable animal face masks for kids on the Cubcoats website at $12.99 for a two-pack.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME IDEAS:
- Check out these LEGO organizer ideas!
- Try these easy cookie recipes with few ingredients.
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will love these pranks for kids.
- Check out these fun duct tape crafts.
- Make galaxy slime!
- Play these indoor games.
- Spread joy with these fun facts to share.
- Handprint art will give you all the feels.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Love these fun games for girls (and boys!)
- Learn and play with these science games for kids.
- Enjoy these simple tissue paper crafts.
- These fun Halloween games bring the party!