Kids say the darndest things… especially during lockdown. You don’t want to forget those little gems! Document quarantine memories with the LittleHoots app!
Document Quarantine Memories with the LittleHoots App
The premium subscription has free design packs, unlimited memory creation, unlimited invites, and you can share your fun creations with your loved ones! There is also a secure memory backup and free high-resolution exports of memories.
Make sure you take advantage of LittleHoots awesome trial deal, and score a free 6-month premium subscription with the code QuirkyMomma!
Fun Things to do While You’re Stuck at Home
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- These crafts for kids are so fun and easy!
- Learn how to make headbands with buttons.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.
- Your will love these fun halloween games for kids!