Did you know Dairy Queen has a lemonade twisty misty slush? It’s hard to imagine not wanting an ice cream based drink, but sometimes it happens.
Now Dairy Queen is ready to hook you up with their all new Lemonade Twisty Misty Slush, and it’s ready for all your drive-thru and curbside pick up orders.
Lemonade Twisty Misty Slush
The Lemonade Twisty Misty Slush is layers of gorgeous yellow, green, and blue perfection. It’s actually a pretty drink just to look at, but of course, why would you want to just look?
The layers in the Lemonade Twisty Misty Slush are a combination of lemonade and blue raspberry, giving the drink and awesome sweet and tart flavor, meaning you’ll be needing several of these over the next few weeks.
Great Option For Those Who Need To Stay Away From Dairy
Dairy doesn’t always agree with everyone, which is another reason why I love it. As someone who has a tumultuous relationship with dairy, I can still enjoy DQ without the uncomfortable aftermath.
I think it’s really great that DQ is being more inclusive for those who have health issues, so they can still enjoy a frozen treat with their family!
More Dairy Queen Treats
Dairy Queen has been on a “roll” as they’re rolling out so many different tasty treats! There’s a group of new summer Blizzards, a Chicken and Biscuits basket, and new Tiramisu Cake Shakes and Dipped Strawberry Cake Cupfections.
They’re even introducing a simple throwback sprinkle sundae, with layers of soft serve ice cream and rainbow sprinkles on top. It’s going to be perfect when you’re just needing a simple treat as a pick me up.
All of these new items are limited time releases, so hop over to Dairy Queen sooner than later to try them all out!
LOVE DAIRY QUEEN? HERE IS MORE FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Have you tried the DQ cherry dipped cone? YUM!!
- Have you ever had one of Dairy Queen’s Slushies? If not, you’re missing out!
- These Dairy Queen milkshakes have different flavored chips! Like this chocolate hazelnut chip shake, yum!
- Dairy Queen dreamsicle ice cream cones are the best! It’s one of my favorite flavors.
- Who doesn’t love Drumsticks? Now Dairy Queen has a Drumstick Blizzard! Um, yes please!
- Dairy Queen ice cream cones can now be covered in sprinkles. I’m so excited!
- You have to try the frosted animal cracker Blizzard! You won’t be disappointed.
Or if you want to try a treat at home, check out our no churn cotton candy ice cream recipe…it is easier than you can imagine!
Have you tried the Dairy Queen lemonade twisty misty slush?