I wanted to share these Inexpensive Valentine’s Day Gifts for kids because they will bring a smile to your child’s face.
When I was growing up, every year for Valentine’s Day, I’d come home from school to find a small gift waiting for me from my mom.
I loved it and looked forward to it. It was just a way for her to show us that we were on her mind that day. Now that I have my own children, I find myself doing the same thing… it’s just a little way to show them that I care. 🙂
Gifts for Kids for Valentines Day:
While the gift certainly does not have to be expensive, it’s a day for showing that you love someone… and a little gift is a perfect way to do it! I’d say that Valentine’s Day Gifts under $5 are perfect!
INEXPENSIVE VALENTINE GIFT IDEAS FOR KIDS:
- A special keepsake box. Our kids love to have their own little keepsake boxes where they keep their special things!
- $1 gifts from the dollar store
- Gifts from the Dollar Spot at Target
- Stuffed Animal
- Socks & Mittens – Warm my hands/feet… warm my heart.
- Coloring book
- A Book – find or order a great book online specific for Valentines Day!
- Pens & Pencils
- mini Cars
- Toy trucks
- Airplane Gliders
- Sticker Books
- Candy Hearts
- Their favorite candy snack!
- Temporary Tattoos
- $5 gift card to get ice cream with you
- Make them something – Valentine pretzels are so fun!
Buying your child a Valentines day gift is a fun way to let them know that they are on your heart. 🙂 Find more ideas for kids Valentine’s Day Gifts here.