This Printable Candy Corn Science Experiment worksheet is a great way to get in the mood for Fall while whipping up some STEM fun! Use it as a recording sheet for your science exploration.
Free Printable Science Experiment Worksheet
My kids love science and doing experiments! With this printable, your kids can record the results from their candy corn experiment.
So, what better way to celebrate Halloween than with an experiment that tests that favorite holiday candy – candy corn!
This printable tracking sheet features plenty of room to record the types of liquids used, the predictions, and the observations.
You can choose any types of liquids that you’d like to see which ones dissolve the candy corn the fastest!
Here’s how our science experiment turned out:
We went through the science experiment with candy corn and here are our results.
Science experiments are so much fun and this candy corn experiment is no exception! It’s simple to do, but provides kids a great opportunity to see how different liquids can effect a piece of candy.
You can talk about acidity levels, the composition of the candy, the temperature of the liquid, and so much more!
Candy Corn Science Experiment
To download & print your candy corn science experiment recording sheet, simply click on the orange button below…yep, the color of candy corn!
Print out the experiment sheet to use with your kids at home or in the classroom!
Candy Science Fair Projects for Kids
Use this printable candy corn experiment recording sheet along with this simple experiment as inspiration for your science fair project. You could pattern a large science fair poster after the printable worksheet and take pictures of the candy in various stages of the experiment.
I love the visual nature of this kids science experiment because it uses something so familiar! Yet, sometimes the most unexpected results come from the ordinary.
Be sure to check out The Printables Library at Kids Activities for hundreds of more great printables!
More Science Fun:
- Check out these salt science projects!
- Doing a temperature project? Then you’ll need this sleep number temperature balancing sheet.
- Make science festive with these Halloween science lab activities.
- Science doesn’t have to be overly complex. Try out these simple science experiments.
- You won’t be able to look away from these 10 science experiments.
- Science can be sweet with these science experiments with soda.
- With the seasons changing these 10 weather science experiments are perfect!
- It’s never too soon to start teaching science. We have plenty of preschool science experiments!
- Need more? We have plenty of science lessons for preschoolers!
- Try these simple and easy experiments!
- Learn about physical science with this ball and ramp experiment.
- Learn about air pressure with these simple air experiments for preschoolers.
- The science spot chemistry edition has a ton of experiments your kids will love.
- Check out these Mars 2020 Perseverance Rover science printables.
- Looking for more educational activities? Try these easy stem projects.