No one wants to see an animal suffer, and many of us would go to great lengths to save an animal in need.
I’ve seen videos of people climbing out onto dangerous bridges to rescue stranded cats.
Videos of animal rescuers climbing large ladders to save cats, and even bears from trees.
One of my favorites was a human chain that formed to rescue a dog trapped on top of a car that was surrounded by flood waters.
In short, we do what we can.
But sometimes the animals aren’t nearly as grateful as we’d like them to be.
Take this cat, for instance.
When this man notices a cat stuck at the bottom of a deep hole, he decides it is his job to go about rescuing it.
So he retrieves a ladder, puts it in the hole, and with a friend nearby filming, he goes about rescuing the cat.
Only, it doesn’t go as planned.
Take a look!
Man Tries to Rescue Cat from Deep Hole
Share this with a friend who loves the unexpected!
Want to see more great videos?
MORE CAT FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Cat in the Hat crafts & school projects for kids
- Cat coloring pages for kids & adults
- These funny videos of cats saying no!
- Funny video of cats fighting over milk.
- Free Pete the Cat activities and printables.
- Cat cookies make the cutest dessert ever!