During a yard sale at this family’s house, this dad’s two little girls decided they wanted to set up a lemonade stand to make some extra money.
Sure, why not, right?
So dad helped them set up the stand, told them what to charge customers, and went about his day.
People came and went throughout the day and dad worked hard keeping the sale going, so when his youngest came to him holding a glass of lemonade, he thought she was offering him a refreshing drink!
What a sweetheart!
Only, she wasn’t.
She held out her hand and asked for a quarter for payment.
Okay, okay, dad wants to encourage his daughters in business, so he hands the baby a quarter.
Well, let’s just say he paid for services that were not delivered…
Take a look!
Toddler Fleeces Dad at Lemonade Stand Video
I’m guessing the toddler didn’t necessarily understand all the ins and outs of the business, but even so, she made off like a bandit!
Let’s hope dad didn’t call the cops on his little ‘thief’.
Want to see more great videos?
Best Lemonade Recipe for Your Lemonade Stand Business
Lucky for you (and your entrepreneurial kids), we have literally the best (and easiest) homemade lemonade recipe in the world. Check it out if you are looking for a business op…or if you just need a refreshing drink!
And if you are looking to start a small lemonade biz, check out our lemonade stand ideas!
Money Ideas for Kids from Kids Activities Blog
- Kids can learn about money mastery with these simple concepts and activities.
- Budgeting tips for families will help get you on the right track easily.
- What is your biggest money saving tip?
- 50 ways to save money — it is easier than you might think!
- How to save money for kids, vacations, etc.
- Printable money can help kids play and learn.
- And here is another version of printable play money for kids!