They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day… Give your kids a great start on busy school days with these 5 Back to School Easy Breakfast Ideas!
5 Back to School Easy Breakfast Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
Weekday mornings are crazy in our house. It’s hard to find the time to make a healthy, homemade breakfast! These recipes make it easier!
Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Rolls
There is something so delicious and easy about a crescent roll. These also make great breakfast options for our kids. These Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Rolls are super yummy for breakfast.
You can always order the items you need from Amazon Fresh, and save a trip to the grocery store! If you haven’t, already, try Amazon Fresh for free with this Free Trial of Amazon Prime!
- Scramble the two eggs in a skillet and set aside.
- Using a flat frying pan, place one flour tortilla down along with some shredded cheese.
- Add the scrambled eggs and chopped ham.
- Sprinkle a little more cheese on top, followed by the second tortilla.
- Let cook until cheese starts to melt, and then flip over.
- When both sides are golden brown, remove from pan, and cut into triangles.
Peanut Butter Cheerios Clusters
- Microwave the peanut butter (in a microwavable bowl) for 30-40 seconds.
- Remove and add the honey. Then, microwave for an additional 20-30 seconds.
- Remove, then add the vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter mixture with the Cheerios.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture, and add to a lined cookie sheet.
- Let sit for a few hours to solidify.
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Ham, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sauteed Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 6-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, and then add the onion, pepper, ham, mushrooms, and cheese. Finally, add the salt and garlic powder.
- Fill the muffin tin about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
Waffle Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Toast the waffles.
- Spread peanut butter over the waffles and create a sandwich. If you like it sweet, combine some peanut butter and honey!
- Top with maple syrup.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products:
Half the fun of cooking is experimenting with new kitchen gadgets! We love these ones:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Back To School Tips and Recipes
- 5 Sandwich-Free Back to School Lunch Ideas
- Back to School Tips Every Mom Should Know
- When to Start Back to School Shopping
- Back to School Free Printable: School Lunch Sticky Notes
What is your favorite breakfast idea for busy weekday mornings? Comment below!