The best part of summer is the cookouts with family and friends! We have gathered the most delicious 5 Summer Sides for a Weekend BBQ!
Are you getting hungry yet? These are the easiest summer sides for a BBQ!
Tomato Feta Salad
This Tomato Feta Salad is the perfect side dish for any weekend of grilling. It can also be eaten by itself for a weekday dinner.
Parmesan Corn on the Cob
- Sweet Corn, husked
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Fresh Chives, minced
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with foil and cooking spray
- Put the corn on the baking sheet and season with salt & pepper and add a pat of butter to each ear
- Bake the corn for about 35-40 minutes or until the corn turns slightly brown (while checking the corn, turn on each side)
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in cheese and chives
- Remove corn from oven and place on sheet of foil
- Pour the melted butter mixture onto each ear of corn and wrap up until ready to eat
This post contains affiliate links.
Creamy Confetti Corn
- 4 cups of Fresh Corn
- 2/3 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3/4 package (8 oz) Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup Milk
- Green Onions
- Fresh Parsley
- Saute corn, red pepper, and red onion together in the olive oil until tender.
- Add in cheese and milk. Stir until cheese is melted (add in more milk if you need to thin it even more).
- Top with green onions and parsley.
Chick-fil-A Cole Slaw
Ever wonder how Chick-fil-A makes their famous cole slaw? Here’s their not so secret recipe!
Parmesan Roasted Tomatoes
- 3 small Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on each of the tomato slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with parmesan cheese and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
There’s nothing better than new toys for the kitchen! Here are some of our favorites:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Peel
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- BPA free lunch containers
- Pizza Stone
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Cookout Recipes and Tips
- 5 Big and Juicy Burger Ideas!
- 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts You Need to Make this Summer
- 15 Delicious Watermelon Recipes