When you go to a baseball game you usually snack on some peanuts and cracker jacks! Here are 5 Snacks that Take You to a Baseball Game!
5 Snacks that Take You to a Baseball Game!
This post contains affiliate links.
These ideas would be perfect for a baseball-themed birthday party, or a celebratory party once baseball season has ended!
Homemade Cracker Jacks Popcorn Recipe
- 1/2 cup Un-popped Kernels of Popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1 1/2 Sticks Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
Head on over to Add a Pinch for the Homemade Cracker Jacks Popcorn Recipe!
Oreo Cookie Popcorn
You can’t go to a baseball game without popcorn! We are adding a little chocolate flavor to the popcorn with this Oreo Cookie Popcorn recipe from Burnt Macaroni.
Honey Butter Popcorn
- 1 stick of Butter
- Popcorn (use a bag of plain microwavable popcorn – or make it on the stove top)
- 1/3 cup Honey
And if you like your popcorn a little sweet, this Honey Butter Popcorn is for you! You will love it!
Rice Krispie Baseball Treats
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 10oz bag marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Vanilla Icing
- Red Icing (you can also add natural food coloring into white icing to create red, and use a piping bag)
- First, cook the Rice Krispies treats.
- Then, melt butter in a large saucepan, and add marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and fold in Rice Krispies, until coated.
- Next, spread the Rice Krispies mixture on a lined baking sheet and allow to set up to 30 minutes.
- Using a baseball cookie cutter, cut the Rice Krispies treat into baseballs.
- Then, top with vanilla icing, and decorate with the red icing.
- This treat will look like a baseball!
Pretzel Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- First, in a saucepan, heat the milk until it starts bubbling.
- Next, in a separate saucepan, melt the butter and whisk in the flour, until it thickens.
- Pour the warm milk to the butter mixture while whisking, until the mixture thickens.
- Then, add the cheese, while continuing to whisk, until it’s melted.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Baseball Trail Mix
2 cups (each) of:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a big bowl, and then separate it into individual containers.
- Perfect for snacking during a game!
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
When cooking is your favorite thing, you need some toys! Here are some of our favorite kitchen gadgets:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- BPA free lunch containers
- Pizza Stone
- Hand Blender
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Summer Recipes
- 5 Memorial Day Recipes to Kick Off Summer
- Lemonade Cake
- 5 Homemade Slurpees Recipes – Summer Classics
- 18 Flavor-Filled Backyard Grilling Recipes
- Sides for an End-of-Summer BBQ
- Cast Iron S’mores
- 5 Kid-Approved Salad Recipes
- Cool and Refreshing Summer Treats for Kids
What is your favorite treat when you go to a baseball game? Comment below!