There is no better way to jazz up your family spaghetti dish than to serve this Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti recipe!
It’s one of those dishes you will never forget.
This recipe was first shared on Family Food Live, but I couldn’t resist giving you a closer look at how it’s made!
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 box Kraft Italian Style Dinner
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups or 1 can Sliced Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, chopped
- 1/2 lb. Reduced Fat Velveeta, cubed
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow instructions in preparing the spaghetti, set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and saute the green bell peppers.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and herb seasoning packets from inside the box of Kraft.
- Add stewed tomatoes and water.
- Add the cooked spaghetti, chicken, and Velveeta and mix well.
- Put the chicken spaghetti mixture in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
**Note: The key to this recipe is picking up a box of Kraft Italian Style Dinner. This has the seasonings you need for this recipe!
More Delicious Dinner Recipes
This one pot sausage and rice is super simple to make and only requires one pot to cook it all in! Do you prefer eating breakfast for dinner? Then you’ll love these lemon pancakes. Get the kids to eat more veggies with this delicious and comforting sheperd’s pie recipe!
Leave a comment: Will you be making this cheesy chicken spaghetti?