With the holidays closing in on us fast, it’s time to think about all those last-minute gift ideas that are easy and inexpensive to make. Don’t panic! Take a deep breath because we are partnering today with Imperial Sugar to share this Cranberry Sugar Scrub craft with you!
This sugar scrub is so easy to make and the end result smells good enough to eat! By the way, you totally could eat it if you really wanted to!
What You Will Need to Make Cranberry Sugar Scrub:
- 1 cup whole frozen or fresh cranberries (I used fresh)
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 12 drops orange essential oil (lemon also works great with this recipe too)
- Airtight container or jar
- Free Printable Cranberry Sugar Scrub Labels
Recipe adapted from Imperial Sugar.
How to Make Cranberry Sugar Scrub:
- Place your cranberries into your blender and blend until slightly lumpy.
- Add the sugar, coconut oil, and essential oil into the blender and continue to blend. You want to reach a thick smoothie consistency.
- Remove from blender using a spoon and place into an airtight jar.
- Tie some ribbon or twine around the container and attach the label.
- Gift it someone special!
Keep Sugar on Hand for Gifting!
Sugar is sweet, and many of us love it for that! But sugar can be used for so much more! This holiday season I encourage you to keep a nice big bag of sugar in your cupboard at all times. Better yet, keep a big bag of Imperial Sugar in your cupboard!
Sugar is great for baking but it is also great for making gifts and crafts! It can be used for so many different reasons which makes it entirely versatile!
Think of all the sugar scrubs you can make with a bag of sugar. You will become the sugar scrub queen (or king). So make sure you have some around. It may just save your sanity these last few days before Christmas!
Want more inspiration? Visit the Imperial Sugar website for additional crafts, recipes, and gift ideas!