Yumm! If you are looking forward to a summer of entertaining, or just like the speed of cooking and keeping the food odors and heat outdoors, you will love our collection of Flavor-Filled Backyard Grilling Recipes!
1. Grilled Fusion Chicken – It’s the perfect meat for a back yard cook out.
2. Grilled Corn Salad With Nonfat Chili Lime Dressing – Oh. My! This stuff is tasty! Even better if you use corn cut off the cob.
3. Marinated Steak Kebabs – Super easy to make Kebabs are always a hit when you are grilling try adding peppers and onions to your Kebabs with this recipe.
4. Grilled Butternut Squash and Peppers – You don’t need to just grill meat. The sugars in squash and bell peppers come out when grilled.
5. Grilled Steak Fajitas – Next time you grill out, have a fajita bar.
6. Pork Chops al Pastor on the Grill – Pork is great grilled – adding chunks of grilled pineapples make this recipe a winner!
7. Ultimate Fajita Burger – Burger meets fajita! A new family favorite!
8. Coconut Rum Grilled Shrimp – What a fun mix of flavors!
9. Grilled Beer Butt Chicken – this chicken is a hit at any backyard party! The beer and vinegar marinade makes this a tangy dish!
10. Grilled Jerk Pork Chops with Mango and Rum Sauce – It’s the taste of summer vacation!
Backyard Grilling Recipes
11. Grilled Beer Marinated Rump Roast – We rarely grill roasts, but this recipe is tasty and will make you wonder why you didn’t bust out the grill for a roast before.
12. Oyster Ginger Sauce Grilled Steak – Served over rice this is a quick meal for a busy night!
13. Carribean Jerk Shrimp With Vegetables – If you like Cajun this will be a new favorite for your family.
14. Potato Chicken Pesto Kabobs – It’s a one-stick meal. You have your starch, meat and veggie all on one stick.
Grill it – Don’t Cook it!
15. Grilled Caprese Chicken Recipe – layer chicken with a thick slice of mozzarella cheese, a tomatoe and a fresh basil leaf and drizzle with balsalmic vinegar – Yum!
16. Burger Buffet – half the fun of a backyard cookouy is getting to mingle and mix and match foods. I *love* this idea of creating a buffet of burger ingredients for folks to mix-and-match their dinner.
17. Grilled Pineapple Turkey Burgers – Why have beef burgers when you can go for the turkey – your guests will love these.
18. Grilled Potato Packets With Garlic – These Potato foil packs have been a long-time family favorite of ours. Best roasted over charcoals!