When it comes to springtime, rainbow crafts are one of my favorite things to make. I love rainbows and with the colors being so bright and pretty, it's hard not to smile when you see them!
Rainbow Craft: Paper Plate Mosaic
Mosaics are a fun way to teach kids about patterns and rainbows are ideal for teaching colors. You can make two rainbows from one paper plate.
You will need:
- Paper plate
- Scrapbook paper: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Glue stick or white craft glue
- Cut the paper plate in half and cut all but 1-inch of the center out.
- Cut scrapbook paper into small squares.
- Glue red squares around the outer edge.
- Glue orange squares under the red squares.
- Following this same pattern, glue squares down the rainbow: yellow, green, blue, purple.
Need more rainbow craft ideas? We ™ve collected 20 fun ideas here!