Silly, but ridiculously funny School Jokes For Kids can break the ice between new friends in school, lighten up an awkward moment while waiting for a school bus and can definitely win a lot of hearts for teacher. Let’s not forget funny moms (you can be one too) who write those fun jokes on a note and put them in the school lunch box.
My daughter is a big big fan of jokes. She hears them from friends and while listening to the radio, we find them in books and magazines. She knows so many of them that we have already categorized them by a theme. So since school is just around the corner we pulled out some of Sofia’s favorite School Jokes For kids.
The Funniest Back To School Jokes For Kids
1. Knock! Knock!
Who is there?
Teddy (today) is the first day of school!
2. Why does our teacher wear glasses?
Because kids in her class (we) are so bright!
3. Why would a music teacher might need a ladder?
The reach the high notes.
4. What did you learn in school today, son?
Not enough, dad. I have to go back tomorrow.
5. What food do math teachers eat?
6. How do you get straight A’s?
By using a ruler!
7. Why are you late for class, Peter?
Because of the sign on the road?
What sign, Peter?
School Ahead. Go slow!
8. What’s big and yellow that comes every morning to brighten your mom’s day?
A school bus
9. Knock, Knock!
Jess (just) wait till I tell you about my first day back to school!
10. Why didn’t the sun go to college?
Because it already had a million degrees!
11. Do you know how bees get to school?
On the school buzz!
12. What was the first thing you learned in class today, son?
How to talk without moving lips, mom.
13. Mom, I got a 100 in school today!
Really? That’s awesome! What subject?
60 in math and 40 in spelling
15. What kind of school do you go to if you’re…
……a surfer? Boarding school
……a big giant? High school
.…King Arthur? Knight school
.…an ice cream man? Sundae school.
16. If you had 19 oranges, 11 strawberries, 5 apples and 9 bananas, what would you have?
A yummy fruit salad.
17. What’s the difference between a teacher and a train?
What is it?
A teacher says, “Spit out that gum” and the train says, “Chew! Chew!”
18. Luke: Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn’t do?
Teacher: Of course not.
Luke: Good, because I didn’t do my homework.
19. Teacher: Andrew, where is your homework?
Andrew: I ate it.
Andrew: You said it was piece of cake!
21. Knock Knock
Who is there?
B-4 you go to school, do your homework!
22. If sleep is really good for the brain, then why is it not permitted in school?
23. C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Start Sleeping
In case you can’t stop watching kids laugh their ears off go and read some more funny jokes for kids and watch this video Sofia made.