These spring art projects will get your kids so excited for this warmer season. Toss out the sweaters and jackets, rain and fresh flowers are here! I love the pastel colors that represent Spring and they are the perfect shades for creating art.
1. Spring Coloring Pages – If you’re looking to keep it simple, try printing these fun coloring pages for your kids to color.
2. Egg Decoupage – Cover a paper mache egg with tissue paper for a fun afternoon craft. From Mama Pea Pod.
3. Pom Pom Easter Egg Painting – Make an Easter egg painting by dipping pom poms into paint and pressing them on your paper in the shape of an egg. From Sassy Dealz.
4. 3D Spring Artwork – Create three dimensional spring art by using things like shredded green paper for grass. From Dabblingmomma.
5. Hand Print Chick – Use your hands dipped in yellow paint for the wings of a spring chicken.
6. Painting with Plastic Eggs – Use your leftover plastic Easter eggs as stamps for painting. From Buggy and Buddy.
7. Fingerprint Carrots – This adorable art project uses your fingers dipped in orange paint to create a carrot. From Sassy Dealz.
8. Painting with Jelly Beans – Use jelly beans sprayed with water to create paint. From Housing a Forest.
9. Wind Up Toy Painting – Run your little wind up toy chicks and ducks through paint and onto paper for this fun art project from Tutus and Tea Parties.
10. Footprint Carrot – Use a footprint to form a carrot from Fun Handprint and Footprint Art.
11. Pipe Cleaner Flowers – You can make some fun indoor flowers with colorful pipe cleaners.
12. Knuckle Print Carrots – Dip your knuckles in orange paint for the perfect carrot pattern. From Housing a Forrest.
13. Spring Tulips – Paint the perfect tulips by using a fork! From Blog Me Mom.
14. Cherry Blossom Art – Use the bottom of a soda bottle to paint pretty pink cherry blossoms. From Alpha Mom.
15. Wine Cork Chicks – Paint a few yellow chicks using a wine cork and add orange construction paper noses. From Sassy Dealz.
16. Ducks Rock Art – Make a little duck family by painting rocks! From Red Ted Art.
17. Stained Glass Art – Make a gorgeous faux stained glass from The Artful Parent.
18. Tulip Suncatchers – Use sequins on sticky contact paper to make these suncatchers from No Time for Flash Cards.
19. 3D Flower Vase Art – Make a spring flower art with real sticks from Inner Child Fun.
20. Marker Painting – Color on paper and then dip a paintbrush into water and smear, creating a colorful art project.