Have some girl time with these adorable girly crafts. Â These are the perfect projects for spending time with your daughter, niece or granddaughter. Â Many of these would also be wonderful activities for a slumber party!
This fun round-up of girly crafts was inspired by Smart School House.
12 Delightful Girly Crafts
1. Â Make your very own magical wizard wand! Â These would be perfect for a fun day of playing dress up.
2. Â Find out how to make a gorgeous pink and glitteryÂ snow globeÂ that any little girl will adore.
3. Â Take ordinary post-it notes and turn them into beautiful pinwheels adorned with diamonds.
4. Â Make your crayon boxes stand out by decorating them in these fun and creative ways.
5. Â Glue scrap paper to the back of your wooden rulersÂ to make a boring school supply into something beautiful.
6. Â Create a gorgeous bouquet of flowers without ever going outside by using colorful pipe cleaners.
7. Â Add style to your chapstick with these custom covers! Â It’s amazing what a little fabric and ModPodge can do!
8. Â Easily make chalk paint in your favorite girly colors with this recipe.
9. Â Make a pretty flower tin can lantern for under five dollars! Â The secret ingredient? Â Plastic spoons.
10. Â For an easy DIY handmade gift, try these fabric colored nail files. Â This is an inexpensive but very pretty craft.
11. Â Make your own little city out of brown paper bags. Â Paint them to design them into your favorite places like the mall!
12. Â Upcycle old swimming suits into these fun hair tie bracelets. Â Make a bunch of them and hand them out to your friends!