Have some girl time with these adorable girly crafts. These are the perfect projects for spending time with your daughter, niece or granddaughter. Many of these would also be wonderful activities for a slumber party!
This fun round-up of girly crafts was inspired by Smart School House.
12 Delightful Girly Crafts
1. Make your very own magical wizard wand! These would be perfect for a fun day of playing dress up.
2. Find out how to make a gorgeous pink and glittery snow globe that any little girl will adore.
3. Take ordinary post-it notes and turn them into beautiful pinwheels adorned with diamonds.
4. Make your crayon boxes stand out by decorating them in these fun and creative ways.
5. Glue scrap paper to the back of your wooden rulers to make a boring school supply into something beautiful.
6. Create a gorgeous bouquet of flowers without ever going outside by using colorful pipe cleaners.
7. Add style to your chapstick with these custom covers! It’s amazing what a little fabric and ModPodge can do!
8. Easily make chalk paint in your favorite girly colors with this recipe.
9. Make a pretty flower tin can lantern for under five dollars! The secret ingredient? Plastic spoons.
10. For an easy DIY handmade gift, try these fabric colored nail files. This is an inexpensive but very pretty craft.
11. Make your own little city out of brown paper bags. Paint them to design them into your favorite places like the mall!
12. Upcycle old swimming suits into these fun hair tie bracelets. Make a bunch of them and hand them out to your friends!Powered by Sidelines