Here are some of our favorite paper plate crafts we found in our Wednesday link-up, It’s Playtime! You can always find lots of creative fun there!
10 Creative Paper Plate Crafts
1. Grab all your crafting scraps to create these gorgeous paper plate owls. Try paint, stickers, buttons and googley eyes for these.
2. Great for a Halloween party, these black cats are easy to make. These are fun for the smaller kids since they don’t need much supervision while making them.
3. Learn about the Lunar New Year and Chinese culture by making a traditional Chinese drum.
4. Use green paint and pastina to make a fun scaly sensory snake. Try these sensory paints with your toddlers!
5. Perfect for the smallest crafters, this ocean paper plate takes just a little blue paint and ocean stickers. Easy!
6. For the older children that are learning to tell time, they can make their own sundial. All you need to tell time is a paper plate and a pencil!
7. Did you know you can make a Christmas wreath with a paper plate? Make this holiday decoration with your extra Christmas craft supplies like ribbon, tissue paper and sequins.
8. Save this one for Easter! Just a paper plate, some pipe cleaners and felt makes a cute and festive Easter bunny.
9. Another ocean themed craft, this purple octopus just takes paint and construction paper along with your paper plate.
10. Explore the world of bugs by making a paper plate spider. Use pipe cleaners for the legs and tie it to a string to hang!
Come back at 4pm today to share your favorite kids activity!Powered by Sidelines