Easy crafts are the best kind of crafts! Making things easy for little ones to do makes them that much more excited to try them. It also makes it easy for mom to just be able to rummage through the house and create a craft.
Here are a few easy crafts for kids that we found linked up in our It’s Playtime! meme. You can link up your favorite kids activity, too! Just come right back here at 4pm today.
8 Easy Crafts for Kids
1. A pretty butterfly suncatcher is an easy afternoon craft to make and creates a gorgeous result. Use construction paper as a template and fill in the holes with different colored tissue paper.
2. Make your own nerf gun! Use a small piece of PVC pipe, a balloon and a rubber band and you have yourself a nerf dart popper.
3. Make a foil collage by gluing bits of tissue paper, ribbons or glitter onto tin foil. Tin foil can be used to create all sorts of things!
4. Grab a blank coloring page and instead of using crayons, use pieces of construction or tissue paper to fill it in. Just glue them on to make a little piece of artwork.
5. Now that summer is coming to an end, use those pool noodles to create something fun! Cut them into small pieces and wrap half a balloon around one end to create a pom pom shooter.
6. Make some paper plate bugs by painting and cutting them into a ladybug or a snail! The possibilities are endless with paper plate crafts.
7. You can create pet rocks by finding a smooth rock and painting it like your favorite animal. Grab your green paints and start with this rock turtle.
8. Make paper airplanes and then try flying them through these plane hangers. Assign points and make it a game!