DIY Kids CraftsÂ can be a lot of fun to create. Â They can also be really complicated! Â We love crafting with our kids and really enjoy finding ideas for DIY that are easy to share with them. Â The easier, the better!
Our best blog feature we shared with you this morning, Rockabye Butterfly, is helping us get started by sharing a few easy DIY Kids Crafts.
Â 5 Easy DIY Kids Crafts
1. Â Melted Crayon AntlersÂ – We’ve seen the melting crayon craft before, but this is a bit more fun, turning crayons into reindeer antlers. Â Try making other animals, too!
2. Â Noodle NecklacesÂ – Create a colorful pasta necklace by dying dry noodles your favorite color. Â Mix your favorite colors in a ziploc baggie and add rubbing alcohol. Â Shake the noodles in the bag and then allow them to dry before crafting.
3. Â Sunflower CraftÂ – Create a sunflower by painting a paper plate green and cutting petals out of yellow construction paper. Â Attach them together and then glue real sunflower seeds in the middle.
4. Â RainbowÂ Craft – Make your own rainbow by dying popsicle or craft sticks all the colors of the rainbow – ROYGBIV. Â Glue them in order onto construction paper and then use cotton balls as clouds.
5. Â Button BoardÂ – Attach some buttons to a board and cover it with cloth. Â Then make a few shapes with felt and cut a slit in the middle to make a fun busy board.
Thank you for sharing these with us today, Rockabye Butterfly!