DIY birthday parties are so much fun for so many reasons. You always feel such a sense of satisfaction when you create something yourself. It gives you the ability to put your own ideas into play and it also saves you money! Birthday’s can be expensive, especially if you have several children in your family.
So, if you’re looking for inspiration, this mornings best blog feature, East Coast Mommy, is sharing a few of her ideas for DIY birthday parties. You don’t have to go roam the aisles of your local party store to host an amazing birthday party.
5 DIY Birthday Party Ideas
1. Circus Party - This is a great list of easy DIY birthday ideas for a circus party including the cake, cupcakes, favors, games and more!
2. Monkey Party - Perfect for a baby turning one, this has lots of ideas for baby friendly food choices. This also gives you a list of 5 easy DIY planning ideas for a successful party.
3. Superhero Party - If your little boy (or little girl!) is into superheros, here are some DIY ideas for their birthday party. This is complete with Spiderman cakes, games and even a few crafts.
4. Star Wars Party - Create a “Jedi Training Academy” for your little ones next birthday party. This has several ideas for pretend Jedi training and a certificate you can pass out at the end.
5. Loot Bag Ideas - Alternatives to the traditional party “loot bag” filled with candy and temporary tattoos. Books, balls and personalized stickers are a few nice thank-you’s.
Thank you for sharing these inspiring DIY birthday party ideas with us, East Coast Mommy!