Don’t you love a sweet Easter craft like this? Your kids will love that they can make a bracelet with jelly beans! Kids Activities Blog hopes that you can sneak a jelly bean or two for yourself while your child makes this fun bracelet!
Yay, Spring is around the corner! Putting together this craft made me jump for joy inside knowing that soon the flowers will be budding, my boys will be celebrating another year of life, the birds will be chirping and the sun will be shining! Doesn’t it make you want to jump for joy?
I love a good jelly bean so if you handed me this jelly bean bracelet at a party, I would be that one adult who would take it. Especially if they are gourmet jelly beans. I am one of those people who savors the flavor of each jelly bean one by one.
This is an easy kid activity to do with all those jelly beans you will be gathering around Easter time. It’s great for fine motor skills practice and you can even have your little ones make patterns to add another educational component to it.
Make a Bracelet
- Jelly Beans
- thick Aluminum foil (I use a disposable baking pan)
1. Cut the aluminum into the shape you want. If you have little ones working on this craft then fold the ends for them or just use the top of the aluminum baking pan that is usually a faux aluminum card stock. Have fun with creating your personalized bracelet. You can write a name or draw on it using a blunt toothpick.
2. Thread your needle. Notice my needle is thick and the end is blunt making it safe for kids to use.
3. Start by first threading your personalized aluminum piece then make a knot.
4. Now you’re ready for your jelly beans. Place as many as you need to fit around those little hands.
5. End by poking a whole at the other end of the aluminum piece and tying a knot.
Note: I applied a small amount of shortening on the end of needle to make it easy to remove the gunk from the jelly beans.
More Kids Activities
Don’t you love an Easter craft that involves candy? What other fun ways do you know of to make a bracelet? Looking for more great kids activities? Check out these ideas: