Pranks for kids can be great fun with April Fool’s Day approaching. “April Fools!” , we shout to one another after pulling a super fun prank on them. For years, our family has enjoyed this silly holiday, trying to trick one another with harmless fun.
There are a TON of great ideas floating around out there to fool your “peeps”. Here are 10 of our favorite tried & true (meaning they worked on my kiddos!) April Fools Pranks for Kids that require little preparation!
Pranks for Kids
1. Blech! Sprinkle a little salt on your kid’s toothbrushes the night before.
2. Where Am I? If your kids are heavy sleepers, put them in a different bed once they are asleep. Imagine their surprise waking up in the wrong bed the next morning!!
4. Where’s my Rice Krispies? Switch bagged cereal within their boxes and see how long it takes for your kids to find their favorite.
5. EEK! Buy realistic toy flies, spiders, etc and hid them in your kids’ lunches.
7. Goedemorgen! Change the language on your kids’ smart devices to a different one. Make sure you know who to change it back though!
8. OUCH! Stuff a little toilet paper in the ends of their shoes and watch them think their feet grew overnight.
10. For Sale?? Put a for sale sign up in your yard the night before. Try to get one with a MLS box and print flyers that say “April Fools!” Watch your neighbors go crazy!
What Fun April Fools Day Pranks have you tried on your kids?
Please share them below!
More Pranks for Kids
Kids Activities Blog thinks everyday should be full of fun. It doesn’t HAVE to be April Fool’s Day to enjoy pranks for kids! Here are some of other of our favorite ideas for practical jokes.