Get all of your kid’s daily nutrients in one muffin! These Egg Muffins are chock-full of all the good stuff parents want in their child’s breakfast or lunch!
And these muffins are super easy to make and super yummy to eat!
You can prepare these muffins on Monday morning and serve for the rest of the week. It’s a great start to any day and perfect for Back-to-School.
Here’s the recipe.
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Ham, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sauteed Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 6 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add the onion, pepper, ham, mushrooms, and cheese + the salt and garlic powder
- Fill the muffin tin about 3/4 of the way
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean
These can also be put in your kiddos lunch box for a healthy lunch too!
And if you are looking for another healthy breakfast ideas for the school year, check out these 5 Back to School Easy Breakfast Ideas.